Friday 22 June 2012

Act 25: Donated to MoodPanda.

Act 25 already? We're a quarter of the way through! So, to mark the event, I have decided to something that is very personal to myself, and something I have wanted to do for a while now.

I have a real problem with my moods and how they change, so when I found an app called MoodPanda it really helped me to monitor my moods and see clearly how my highs and my lows map out over a longer period of time.

MoodPanda is run and funded by unpaid volunteers, and every penny that is donated is put straight into the community of Moody Pandas to help keep it alive. So, for today's act, I donated £5 to the wonderful team at MoodPanda, and have been rewarded with a "Bronze Supporter" medal on my account.



You can donate too, or just check out MoodPanda for yourself.

Next thing on my shopping list is definitely one of these Sad Panda hoodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...